WELCOME TO SUSAN'S COMPUTER DESIGNS AND CARDS

Thursday, July 21, 2011

DESIGN SET #A


FROM:

TO



and

  I became involved in making computer-generator designs awhile ago. I love this work and find it stimulating and relaxing. I decided to create a  blog so that I could share my work. Links to various design categories are located at  the top of the left column. 

I usually begin with a photograph, but I make designs from designs as well. The
pictures above illustrate what I do. 
                              
                              




HONORING GREAT EXPECTAIONS,by Charles Dickens


                                        











Honoring PORTRAIT OF A LADY, by Henry James








Honoring UNCLE TOM'S CABIN,by Harriet Beecher Stowe







Honoring, ANIMAL FARM, by George Orwell


 


Honoring, CHRONICLES OF NARNIA, by C.S. Lewis











Honoring, NEMESIS, by Agatha Christie










No comments:

Post a Comment