WELCOME TO SUSAN'S COMPUTER DESIGNS AND CARDS

Monday, July 25, 2011

ABSTRACT REALITIES,
series 1



Set 1

Honoring, MILL ON THE FLOSS, by George Elliot



My husband sees two fish in the sea.
I see two fish in the sea too!
 


 Camouflaged bird



Person looking out of a  car window



Rooster with a message


Honoring, RIME OF THE ANCIENT MARINER ,
poem by Samuel Taylor Coleridge



Three men with bow ties


Thanksgiving Songs for Children: I Love Thanksgiving by Susan Maskin,arranged and performed by Bernie Katzman






A girl taking a stroll underwater



 An ancient warrior..
He makes me a worrier!!

 



My husband sees a bird's face?
I see a dog's face?




My husband sees a dog's face?
I see a bird's face?




 Little girl with a big message 


Honoring, THE LAST OF THE MOHICANS,
by James Fenimore Cooper


Man in a hat 

 

A "cuddly?" porcupine with mittens
sitting and waiting for winter to end





Twin cats 



Camel at midnight

No comments:

Post a Comment