WELCOME TO SUSAN'S COMPUTER DESIGNS AND CARDS

Friday, September 2, 2011

   BEFORE AND AFTER:SERIES 1

                       I make the designs on photoshop using my photographs  taken in a
                       variety of  places and of many scenes. Sometimes I use my own drawings.




 
                                                    





The original picture is of some containers 





The autumn tree in this original photo is no longer there.




The original picture is of a  greeting card I made.





The original picture is of some granny squares.
I used the granny squares to make a game.



The original photograph is of an escalator
in Macy's.  This is probably an old escalator.








The original photo was taken on the NYC Highline





The original photo is of two dolls that I had made many years ago




The original photo is of  a rabbit character I made for a mini scene.
Set # 10

A picture of  a drawing technique for children




The original photo is a scene from the Okefenokee Swamp
in Southern Georgia, USA





The original  photo is of a wonderful gift I received
from a wonderful person


No comments:

Post a Comment